Yesterday is a history, today is a gift and tomorrow is a mystery. Get the experience from the history you made, let success be your gift and make the mystery solve with something good - Andie







Monday, January 23, 2012

random.

  • i am so stress right now because i'm STUCK with my maths homework. i know, sometimes maths is more tougher than life.
  • i have no idea for my english essay.
  • i haven't done anything for HOUSEwork.. which is.. i know... i am a cinderella. but, i'm not lucky as her cause at the end she married a prince which is EXTREMELY impossible for me. besides, i have my own prince already. oops. ;p
  • my lil bro is bugging me cause he keeps annoy me and now he is dancing like a freak just to see me angry! pfft.
so.. thats the thing for today. not in the blooody mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment